Business owners in the Laurel, MD area can rely on Mid Atlantic Insurance Financial for all their commercial insurance policy needs. These five policies are recommended to help you keep your business running strong for many years.
- Commercial vehicle insurance covers your delivery cars, motorized snow plows, and service trucks from accident, theft, and other loss. Whether your business uses one or 1000 vehicles, commercial vehicle insurance is a vital part of your financial protection plan.
- Commercial liability policies protect professionals in a number of situations. Policies can help you pay for legal costs associated with a lawsuit brought against your business entity. If you are found liable for loss or damage, these policies may also pay for part of any court-ordered restitution.
- Worker’s compensation insurance pays for medical treatments and living expenses when your employee gets hurt on-the-job. The state of Maryland requires many employers to carry worker’s compensation insurance.
- Commercial property insurance covers your grounds and buildings. Fire, theft, and natural disasters are some of the common dangers that trigger these comprehensive policies.
- Commercial life insurance pays out in the event of your untimely death. The funds allow your business successors to hire temporary help, reorganize, and continue production. It can also be used to pay off loans and outstanding bills, so your loved ones don’t end up being liable for your debts.
These five policies form a safety net that keeps your business assets safe from most potential threats. However, the insurance experts at Mid Atlantic Insurance Financial recommend an additional umbrella policy that fills in the gaps in your overall strategy. Contact our representatives in the Laurel, MD area today to find out more. home home